Commercial HVAC Installation and Repair
Warehouses, office buildings, apartments and other large commercial properties need to have heat and cool air throughout the year just as much as a house, and this comes from their HVAC system. You want someone that is going to be able to provide you with commercial HVAC service within the place of business, and you need someone that is going to be able to do it fast so that you’re not missing out on a lot of business waiting to have the place heated or cooled off. When your system is not working properly or if a new building needs a HVAC system installed you can trust True Blue Heat and Air LLC to do the job right. We have the experience with large commercial HVAC projects to properly install and maintain the heating and cooling system in your building.
Need proof? Here are a few photos from a recent 100 ton system installed for a 30,000 sq foot warehouse. And we can even pour the pads to save you time and money.
Here are some of the things you should consider about the commercial HVAC service that you choose to have for the place of business you’re working in:
- Do they have a license and are certified to do heavy duty commercial HVAC repairs?
- Are they insured, so if something happens to them or the business place, everyone is covered for damages?
- Have they worked on large HVAC systems before within a commercial area?
- Do they have an extensive background that you can check to make sure that they have had a healthy history of doing this type of work?
- Are there other businesses that you can speak too regarding the work that they provided them with before?
- Do they have reviews, a website, a phone number and an address that all work and that you can visit?
- Can they come out sooner, rather than later to make sure that the heating or cooling system in your business is back up and running?
- Do they provide emergency hours, and a number for you to call them if something was to happen or do you have to wait until later in the morning to contact them?
- Can they provide you with the parts or the new HVAC system that you might need if something is wrong within the current one? Or do you have to wait for some time to have these parts and replacements to come in to have the system fixed?
Covering all of your bases is always ideal. If you can think of any other questions to ask, then now would be the time to ask them and make sure you get more information about them. You want to hire someone that is good at their job and not something that cannot be trusted with a simple diagnostic and repair. This is something worth checking out when it comes to making the most of the HVAC system within the business.
Speak with our company today to make sure that you get the commercial HVAC service that you’re in need of. You should never have to worry about not being able to get the most from them when you give them a call and find out what exactly it is that they need. You want to feel good about the choice that you make, and when you speak with them directly, you will know that you’ve made the right choice by the way that they treat you, and your business.
Give us a call today and start your HVAC system, so you do not lose out on any more business than you have too!